On 10/22/18, 8:24 AM, Philip Race wrote:
I'll partly answer my own question in so far as that if it doesn't have focus it probably isn't something that the AT would know is the component to be reading out ...
but I expect it still should not be editable - please confirm this - and
why is this a Mac-specific issue ?

Ah, the bug report says this is an issue on Windows as well.

-phil.

-phil.