Hi Shashi,

The fix looks good to me. Regarding the decision of placing the line
“setFocusable(true)” in the constructor of ProgressBar, I think that is a good
decision since the Swing users needn’t explicitly make that call to make it
accessible.

There is one problem though:
The focus is not shown on the progress bar, and at that point, it feels like
the focus is lost and may lead to some confusion.
I think it would be good if we can render a focus rect around the progress bar
to let users know that it is in focus, which ofcourse can be addressed
separately.

Thanks,
Krishna