Should not we read offs and len from the dde parameter instead of using plain
zeros?

On 11/11/19 11:04 pm, Pankaj Bansal wrote:
Looks good to me

-Pankaj

*From:*Prasanta Sadhukhan
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:30 AM
*To:* Tejpal Rebari; Pankaj Bansal
*Cc:* swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
*Subject:* Re: <Swing Dev> [14] RFR JDK-8190763 - Class cast exception on
(CompoundEdit) UndoableEditEvent.getEdit()

Please remove ununsed imports from the test(no need for new webrev for me),
other than that, looks ok to me.

Regards
Prasanta

On 12-Nov-19 11:24 AM, Tejpal Rebari wrote:

    Hi Prasanta,

    I have added try-finally in the main and called frame.dispose from finally
clause.

    Please find the updated webrev

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~trebari/swing/8190763/webrev3/

    Regards