From: Philip Race
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 2:00 AM
To: Ambarish Rapte <ambarish.ra...@oracle.com>; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Cc: awt-...@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> [15] RFR : 8249278 : Revert JDK-8226253

adding swing-dev which is the correct list for this Swing change.

It looks like a faithful backout of
https://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/rev/3ea8a0c5c264

except that the (c) year is remaining 2020 .. which I think just
indicates the silliness of all these (c) updates since the only
changes to these files in 2020 were those which you have now backed out.

So I think you should revert the (c) changes as well.

If some one else comes along and updates all files in JDK with updates in 2020
and so re-adds it then that is their problem ...

-phil.