On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 17:05:21 GMT, Andrey Turbanov
<github.com+741251+turban...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> 8080272  Refactor I/O stream copying to use java.io.InputStream.transferTo

jrtfs is compiled twice, the second is to --release 8 so it can be packaged
into jrt-fs.jar for use by IDEs/tools running on older JDK releases. So need to
be careful with the changes here as it will likely causing build breakage.

We try to keep the changes to ASM to a minimum, might be better to leave this
change out of the patch.

One or two of the sources changes should probably uses Files.copy, e.g.
ZipPath, sjavac/CopyFile.java.