From: "Samivelu, Srinivasan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 1:11 PM
Subject: Setting applet as parent for Jdialog

: Dear All,
:
: I have few problems to be solved in my Applet program.
:
: 1. I want to set my applet as the owner or parent to the JDialog. I
: find there is no constructor to pass the applet as parent to the JDialog. Is
: there any workaround to solve this problem.
:
: 2. In case of JFrame, on using the setIcon(Icon icon) method , the
: child dialogs will have the icon set in the frame as icon in the top left of
: the dialog therby overrides the standard java cup icon.  Is there any
: method or workaround to do the same in  JApplet.
:
: Any workaround or solution to the problems would be much
: appreciated.
:
: Thanks in advance for the efforts taken.
: wkr,
:
: Srinivasan Samivelu
: Software Development Engineer