From: John A. Preston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: passing the focus to next component

Hi, I'm having a problem passing the focus from one JTextField to another when the user presses the ENTER key. Only when they press the TAB key does the focus pass on to the next JTextField. I have a keyListener and know when the user presses the ENTER key but I donb't know how to pass the focus to the next JTextField.

John