Hai,

     One option is use grabFocus() method.cursor is
still not there ,use SwingUtilities.invokeLater and
then grabFocus().I hope this might solve ur problem.

gvkrishnan

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Send Swing mailing
list submissions to

<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/java/awt/Window.html#addWindowListener(java.awt.event.WindowListener)>