My 1.3.1_02 product will be shipping soon and I'm faced with figuring out the best way
to avoid those darned "missing font" warnings that usually happen when executing on
Solaris and remote displaying(especially when using a PC X server).

Does anyone know a fairly "rock solid" technique to work around this? Just commenting
out the offending line in the font.properties file doesn't help because the font that
ends up getting used turns out to be REALLY large(at least it does on my eXceed PC X
server). I would even be willing to modify our JRE's rt.jar file to include a
"patched" class file that suppresses the warning(although I don't which .class file
the warning is coming from).

Thanks for any help you guys can provide,

John