Dear All,

Is there a way to add the same reference of a component to JTabbedPane under
different tabs?

I have a custom component which need to be displayed in a Tabbed pane. Since
my component is heavy(shows some animated data), I was planning to add the
same reference to different tabs.The data displayed on the component depends
on the selected tab and change listener is added for this purpose.

Now my problem is that only one component is displayed on the tab. The rest
of the tabs seems to be blank. What may be wrong ? Is there any work around?

Thanking in advance,
Regards,
Milash