Am Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:19:54 +0200 schrieb Elias Wittwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Do you have any recommentions, which tool and/or hardware to use
for this issue?
Do you have any expirience with such tools?

take a look on:
http://www.aspsms.ch

Thanks a lot for all your answers. For an internet SMS gateway we have a
solutions (yes, we are ip+ customer). I'm more searching a hardware solution
(to be independent of connectivity to the internet which can also fail).
We plan to setup a box which can do both (gsm and sms over ip+) and
searching a
software that can manage this all (with receiver lists and so on). I'll take a
look at nagios which steven mentioned.

Maybe I was a bit unclear on this.

Freundliche Grüsse

Stefan Rothenbühler