From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan
Rothenbühler
Sent: Dienstag, 30. August 2005 10:28
To: swinog@swinog.ch
Subject: Re: [swinog] SMS-Gateway

Am Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:19:54 +0200 schrieb Elias Wittwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> Do you have any recommentions, which tool and/or hardware to use for
>> this issue?
>> Do you have any expirience with such tools?
>
> take a look on:
> http://www.aspsms.ch

Thanks a lot for all your answers. For an internet SMS gateway we have a
solutions (yes, we are ip+ customer). I'm more searching a hardware solution
(to be independent of connectivity to the internet which can also fail).
We plan to setup a box which can do both (gsm and sms over ip+) and searching a
software that can manage this all (with receiver lists and so on). I'll take a
look at nagios which steven mentioned.

Maybe I was a bit unclear on this.

Freundliche Grüsse

Stefan Rothenbühler