Per Jessen wrote:

> Charles Buckley wrote:
>
>> And then there is SORBS, which the ETH use, who have chosen to put
>> the shared server I use for mail on a blacklist for some reason.
>
> mail.mauto.com is indeed listed by sorbs - I would check that your
> server hasn't been compromised.  Look for traces of an ssh brute force
> attack perhaps.

Uh, sorry - I overlooked that you said "shared".  Well, according to
SORBS, the server got listed because mail was sent to a spamtrap on 13
August.  It could be one of your co-sharers ...  if I were you, I'd
talk to q-x.ch, and ask them what they're doing about it.

/Per Jessen, Herrliberg

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - your spam is our business.