On the Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 03:01:38AM +0100, Michael Naef blubbered:

Hoi Michi, hoi Swinoggers.

> *arrrrrrrghhh*
>
> I'll rather not try postmaster. It's probably time to go for a
> sleep.

Oh come on. This whole case made my day. =:-)
(Schadenfreude ist die schoenste Freude)

-----8<-----

> This is the mail system at host mxpolicygw2.as8833.net.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host psa1.as8833.net[195.162.162.159]
> said: 550 sorry,
>     no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17) (in reply to RCPT TO
> command)

Can't help it but:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

AFAIR, postmaster should work. It's been almost two years, since
I was the mail-hosli there.

CU, Venty

--
Ungenügender Speicher zur Anzeige der