Am Friday, 23. January 2015, 13.48:04 schrieb Peter Keel:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for one as well. DNSSEC and IPv6 glue records (and
> reachable via IPv6 of course) are a must.
>
> Is there a list somewhere where one can look up such things?

I als got the letter from switch, they point out, that domain ownsers using
DNSSEC should use one of those registrars:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/deployment-2012-02-25-en

Actualy I can only find _one_ registrar based in switzerland, offering DNSSEC.
And it's own domain is _not_ signed and he has no AAAA records for his NS
Servers. So there is actualy not a single swiss registrar except switch iteslf
offering DNSSEC AND IPv6?

Maybe wo should start a wiki for documentation what features all registrar
offer:

I would suggest collecting information about:

* Contact Address Management (via WebGui/Email Bot / Via Support)
* NS Glue Management (via WebGui/Email Bot / Via Support)
* DNSSEC DS Record Management (via Web/Email GUI / Via Support)
* IPv6 Glue
* IPv6 reachability
* Invoice via Mail 'Einzahlungsschein'
* Invoice via e-mail
* Invoice via PayNet
* Payment by Credit Card
* Swiss Support Telephone Number
* 24x7 Emergency Support
* Price

That would give a nice overview and facilitate choosing the right one.

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -