Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] Im
Auftrag von Beat Siegenthaler
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Januar 2015 21:39
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Betreff: Re: [swinog] Suche nach neuem Registrar

On 23.01.15 15:47, Oli Schacher wrote:
> there is a (incomplete/possibly inaccurate) community generated list
> here:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UWK6ijLCiLXSIuTT4sS_h0zCqPMCjj
> hry0byQprysts/edit?usp=sharing
Hi,

Wow, the "where" row seems to be very inaccurate, or there are some
explanations needed.
Amazon, Switchplus, Metanet are really located in Austria?
And Brig (rhone.ch) is now located in Australia? :-) And many "CH" registrars:
I am pretty sure they have no business in Switzerland...

I know i am on the wrong place here for this, but i want simply the same
"swissness service" i had from switch. With IPv6 glue and DNSSEC. With a fair
price...;-)

Beat