Hi Everyone,

I am currently writing a little thesis about DDoS mitigations and would like to
pickup an old topic: BCP38
While searching in the caves of the Swinog archive I didn't found much
information in the past about this subject. Only a unanswered Mail-Post from
2014 from Jeroen Massar [1]

I would like to know how spoofable Switzerland's ISP/Netowrks are. It would be
very nice if some of you Swinogers would participate in my survey.

The anonymous poll form "BCP38 deployment in Switzerland" can be found under:
http://goo.gl/forms/BO3Fqt9S1U

You can also reply to this thread with your personal opinion.

On request I can deliver a summary of my my survey.

Thanks for participating!

Stef

[1] http://lists.swinog.ch/public/swinog/2014-February/006040.html