Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] Im
Auftrag von Benoit Panizzon
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Januar 2018 10:31
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Betreff: [swinog] Bluewin Error: Der MX-Eintrag fuer die Domaene aerni.com kann
nicht verifiziert werden

Hello List

Does anyone know, how bluewin does 'verify' an MX?

The MX of our customer is prefectly reachable for sender verification but his
emails sent 'to' bluewin recipients are getting blocked with:

MAIL FROM: <[scrubbed]@aerni.com> Unable to verify MX-Record for domain
aerni.com

aerni.com mail is handled by 10 mail.aerni.com.

mail.aerni.com has address 87.102.181.130

Connected to mail.aerni.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.aerni.com ESMTP ready.
quit
221 mail.aerni.com closing connection
Connection closed by foreign host.
benoit@krup:~$ telnet mail.aerni.com. smtp Trying 87.102.181.130...
Connected to mail.aerni.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.aerni.com ESMTP ready.
ehlo imp.ch
250-mail.aerni.com Hello dhcp-186.imp.ch [157.161.4.186] 250-SIZE 52428800
250-8BITMIME 250-PIPELINING 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250-STARTTLS
250 HELP
mail from:<>
250 OK
rcpt to:<[scrubbed]@aerni.com>
250 Accepted
rset
250 Reset OK

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden