Hi Tobi

Well, you actually *can* technically enforce TLS. I'm not saying that it would
make any... but if you want to revive don quixote one more time... yes, you can.

I would be happy already if people would create working SPF records with
enforcement for all domains  (and stop using outlook and thinking of exchange
as a technologically sound mailserver)

Even big financial companies fail at creating SPF Records... and wonder why
they have so many bounces.

I do have mandatory TLS for some domains... but not as a global requirement
(although... in a perfect world...)

Tobias

--
E = M * C^2 +/- 3.2db