Hi Andres

> Does anybody know, if Swiss Internetproviders do send DMARC Reports in theyr
> Email Service?
> https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMARC

Well, publish ruf / rua _DMARC txt entry for your domain and see what
you get :-)

We started sending reports about a month ago for our domains hosted on
our email platform and also collect the reports.

I have not yet found easy tools to evaluate the reports. (any tips
welcome).

I noticed that _many_ email addresses published via ruf/rua entries
are not valid, causing lots of the reports we send to bounce. So I am
not sure how useful this is.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden