On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 11:45:55AM +0200, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> Apparently FRITZ!Box 7582 does not do Bridge mode, but Zyxel XMG3927 does.

I am running a FRITZ!Box 7582 in G.fast mode on a FTTS init7 (probably with
Swisscom behind it) in bridge mode, terminating the PPP on an apu2.

I particularly like the amount of detail you have through the web GUI on the
link itself.

> Anybody has any positive/negative experiences and/or other recommendations?

As the FRITZ!Box is a bit overkill, some people mentionned instead the use of
SFP/GBIC converters, but I did not try yet.