If you have line of sight between the DSLAM location and your home? Slam
a microwave on to it and you get 10Gbps over such distances easily.
And if you can't afford that, 1Gbps at 60Ghz you can get for a couple of
100 bucks and can go as far as 10km (LOS only).

Since I moved away from VDSL2 area to Fiber to the home place, I can not
really understand these issues anymore.
Why go and abuse copper wires to the absolute limit when its not a
solution long term any way. Its dead technology.

It's always an edge case and full of problems like this one. Fiber in
contrary is so darn simple and straightforward. Router (of choice) + SFP
or SFP+. Done!
Simple. Easy. Always works! (if not, try another fiber patch cable or
the right port maybe. That's about it).

So my recommendation: talk to your fiber provider of choice (real FTTH
not that shitty GPON stuff) instead of wasting time on copper with all
kinds of "lets squeeze the last bit out of a noisy copper wire" options.
It really pays off to go the extra mile there.

But if you don't have the choice, consider move to another place if
having good internet is your daily bread and butter (which is probably
the case for most of us on this list).
Seriously, it helps a lot in peace of mind.

Another option these days is switch to 5G wireless and set up a IPSec
tunnel to your preferred router in the Datacenter.
I get like 150 - 450Mbit on 5G depending on where I am at. Still faster
than VDSL2.