hi,

> Many people use the Siemens M20 as SMS gateway
> (and for OOB access). At least it's a black box
> with just a power LED, so it doesn't look out of
> place at some internet exchange :)

Silly enough, somehow my friend told me it would be a 5110 [1] and when I
got it it turned out to be a 5510 [2]. Unfortunately the data cables are
incompatible, so if someone is interested in getting a 5110-datacable for
half the purchase price, please contact me privately.

The cool thing about the 5510 is it's integrated radio tuner. I could do
a p1r4ted streaming radio transmission with that :)

[1] http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,123,00.html
[2] http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/phones/5510/

-daniel
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: