hi daniel

i use a nokia 6210 (see pic; my little private sms server *g*). unter linux
i use the gmslib (http://www.pxh.de/fs/gsmlib/doc/index.html).
works very nice. you can create a spool directory where you just put in the
messages and it sends it out :)
the data cable for 6210/7110 is not the same as the one for 5110/6110, etc.
i bought mine @ eschenmoser for about CHF 69.-. the original nokia cable
works very fine. but the 'non-original' one from HAMA doesn't work with 6210
(even if it's written on it)...

-steven