Hi Martin,

Is that interface in trunk mode? If so, it belongs to all VLANs (if not
filtered) so it's a waste of terminal space to display it in all VLANs.
Then it's not shown in any VLAN.

Cheers
Jorge

On 19-Aug-2003 Martin Ebn�ther wrote:
> Hi all.
> 
> I have a Cisco Catalyst 4000 with 6 Gbit Interfaces and 96 Fastethernet
> Interfaces.
> It's up and running, no problems so far. But when I say "show vlan" it
> shows all the vlans and the grouped interfaces
> except for Gbit Interface 2/1. I do see it when I say "show interfaces"
> and it's up and line protocol is up too.
> 
> In config terminal I can group it to the desired vlan, but still it
> won't show up with "show vlan".
> Any hints what's wrong here?
> 
> CU, Martin
> 
> ----------------------------------------------
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

-- 
Cybernet Switzerland
P.O. Box 825, Schaffhauserstr. 560, CH-8052 Zuerich
Tel +41 1 306 46 46, Fax +41 1 306 95 95
Jorge Morgado, Network Engineer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

Reply via email to