On Thursday 02 October 2003 11:00, Michel Renfer wrote:
> we also get the same answer... it's really WE DONT CARE...

3 calls later ....

Dear Customer

We already received some complaints about this area. We opened a
Connectivity Ticket with number 5896. We will inform you also as soon as
we get another update. If it works out that we have a generell problem in
this region we will inform all ISP's by E-Mail with a BBCS Outage Mail.

Best regards,

--
* Erich Hohermuth IP Engineer - SolNet (AS 9044) PGPKEY-46A08FCB *