We got the following answer from Fixnet, but we see still packet loss
(~20-25%)

Dear Customer

The problem in Region 032 is solved. There were some complications due
to a migration of the LAC. Normally this migration shouldn't have impact
on the service.
Anyway, the service should now be available, the NOC will keep an eye on
the LAC, just in case that the problem will reoccur.

Kind regards

[..]