Hello

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> This is the braindamaged Cablecom Antispam configuration. If you make
> to many connections to them during a certain amount of time they
> automatically add a firewall rule to their ipfilter on mx.cablecom.ch.
>
> We've run into this problem at least two times last year.
>
> Of course they don't remove it automatically, you have to reach their
> mailadmin to do so, which isn't quite easy. And well of course,
> if you reach the guy, he just won't understand why his setup
> is all crap.

yes this sounds familiar to me! Some week's ago we had troubles to reach
mx.hispeed.ch and after some barking we got a short "because of spam from
your servers" as answer from cablecom.
(but without proof of a spam report at all! Sure we make this very hidden
abuse@ entry at RIPE just for our pleasure - like all of you I guess ;-)
Just being blocked by ugly iprules is always much better than a clear
spam-report.

And it seemed like the whole range (different /24's) was blocked .... (not
only the ip's of our mx's)

Greetings

Nik

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: