Got other nice news.

cablecom unblocked us.
.. what was blocked?
and why?

Rog

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Roger Buchwalder wrote:

Hello

we do have the same problems and cablecom is working on it since friday.
maybe your smtp is on a spam-list?
try www.dnsstuff.com...
we are on "Intruders"(??) - is this a new one and is cablecom checking
this one?

Roger

A. Uk / dataway GmbH schrieb:

We cannot connect to mx.hispeed.ch Port 25 from our network,
but apparently it works for others...

Is there a Cablecom hostmaster here? Contact me off list.

anthony

This is the braindamaged Cablecom Antispam configuration. If you make
to many connections to them during a certain amount of time they
automatically add a firewall rule to their ipfilter on mx.cablecom.ch.

We've run into this problem at least two times last year.

Of course they don't remove it automatically, you have to reach their
mailadmin to do so, which isn't quite easy. And well of course,
if you reach the guy, he just won't understand why his setup
is all crap.

Patrick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/