Question to the clueful, has anyone played with VoIP over Swisscom's ADSL/Bitstream infrastructure? I mean either with an ATA like adapter to a POTS device or directly with a VoIP enabled end device (IP Phone).

If so what's the feedback on jitter, wander & QoS (DSCP) marking across the Swisscom infrastructure.

If no, is this due to legal aspects in the FixNet wholesale contract or the fact that carriers prefer customers using the preselection option and therefore generate business via the PSTN instead of killing business by introducing the VoIP service. I which case what about those of you that don't run a PSTN a hence would not be killing your business by providing VoIP services via this infrastructure.

Or did I miss something somewhere?

Cheers