I am in to do my "Radio on the Road" session if you like.
Janice

-----Original Message-----
From: Swlfest [mailto:swlfest-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] On Behalf Of John
Figliozzi
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:59 PM
To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest; *NASWA; ODXA yg
Subject: [Swlfest] Casting Call for the 2017 Winter SWL Fest

We invite one and all to be a part of the 2017 Winter SWL Fest on March 2, 3
and 4 at the Doubletree Guest Suites in fashionable Plymouth Meeting,
Pennsylvania. That's just 91 days away as I type this.

This will be the 30th such gathering and in honor of this anniversary and
record of longevity we have added an extra half day, opening the event on
Thursday afternoon and continuing through all of Friday and Saturday.

As you know, one of the centerpieces of the Fest weekend is our line- up of
informative and entertaining forums.  How do we get them? These excellent
sessions are put together and presented by you and people just like you--people
with a deep and abiding interest in radio and a willingness to share what
they've experienced, learned and know.

So, how about it?  Have you a topic that you think Fest participants will find
interesting and would be willing to present?  Tell us about it. If you’ve
already contacted us, chances are we have your e-mail on file.
However, chances are also that we don’t.  So, please re-contact us at this time
just to make sure.

Your role will be to lead a one hour session forum.  That means preparing about
a half-hour presentation that leaves plenty of time for audience questions and
interaction.  It can be anything from a straight (or comic) lecture (or both)
to a multimedia extravaganza.
Your choice!

And as a gesture of appreciation (and perhaps some measure of small
compensation for your efforts), the Fest will comp your registration fee if
your proposal is accepted by the Organizing Committee (which consists of Rich
Cuff, yours truly and a Drake R8B receiver that serves as committee chair and
expert consultant) for inclusion in the 2016 program.

Make your suggestion/proposal to John Figliozzi at <jfigl...@nycap.rr.com>
If you have any questions, we'll be happy to discuss them with you. And
even if you've never led a forum before, don't hesitate.   We've learned
that people tend to unfairly and inaccurately minimize their own abilities.
We know you'll  be great...but you have to  let us in on what you're thinking!
We promise a quick turnaround on  your proposal.

Be a part of the 2017 Winter SWL Fest program!

73 and 88 to the Ladies
John Figliozzi
Richard Cuff
2017 Winter SWL Fest Co-Chairs
above.

For more information on the Fest, visit:

http://www.swlfest.com
http://swlfest.blogspot.com

---