I think that any list of nearby restaurants that SWLfesters have found to be good (and posted on the swlfest.com website) should be limited to those that SWLfesters have actually patronized and found to be good--rather reviews simply copied and pasted from Google, Yelp, etc with no actual experience by SWLfesters.

-Ed Cummings