Here's some suitable right-hand circular polarization military satcom antennas on eBay that can be used to receive downlinks in North America between 243 and 270 MHz.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtrivec+satcom+antenna.TRS0&_nkw=trivec+satcom+antenna&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=trivec+satellite+antenna

-Ed