Hi everyone -

As your Festmeisters are getting older and lazier, we've decided to
streamline the registration check-in process a bit.

First, since the Fest program is already available on the website,
we're not going to print out paper copies for the registration
envelopes.  You can go ahead & print a copy off yourself if you need a
paper copy; the program also renders adequately on tablets and
smartphones, so you can go paperless and cut down on the paper we all
throw away each year.

Second, if you pre-purchased raffle tickets, your registration
envelope won't contain the tickets themselves.  It will contain a card
that you can then exchange for the tickets at any time the
registration table is open.  That saves us time in preparing the
envelopes for everyone.

Your registration envelope will, as usual, have your name badge,
souvenir pen, and a dinner card (if you are joining us for dinner).

We'll print up some copies of the program for those who don't have
computer or printer access.  Come to think of it, folks without
computer access won't see this note anyway...

See you all next weekend!

RC and JF