Hi,

In the python protocol for SWORD v2, is it possible to upload metadata that has
a qualifier as well as an identifier...Eg. dc.contributor.department.

At present, I can upload metadata from the DCMI range but this only allows as
certain scope of data (such as contributor or title).

Ideally, I'd like to write this as atom xml along the lines of:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<ns0:entry xmlns:ns0='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom'
xmlns:ns1='http://purl.org/dc/terms/'>
<ns0:generator uri='http://bitbucket.org/beno/python-sword2' version='0.1' />
<ns0:updated>2012-07-09T17:06:44.696709</ns0:updated>
<ns1:title>Test import 2</ns1:title>

<ns1:contributor.department>Test text</ns1:contributor.department > 'this
doesn't work!

</ns0:entry>

Any ideas on this?

Thanks

Ian

------------

Ian Wellaway

Senior System Support & Development Officer - Academic Systems (Room 911)
Wednesdays only
&
Technical Developer, Open Exeter - Infrastructure Systems (Room 54) Monday -
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday

Exeter IT
Laver Building
University of Exeter