Thanks very much for your email Kathi,

I'm not sure what 'namespace an attribute on that that gives the added
information/specialization that you need' means or how to do it. Could you
explain please?

Best regards

Ian

------------

Ian Wellaway

Senior System Support & Development Officer - Academic Systems (Room 911)
Wednesdays only
&
Technical Developer, Open Exeter - Infrastructure Systems (Room 54) Monday -
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday

Exeter IT
Laver Building
University of Exeter