Hi Phil,

SWORD 2++ was a project rather than a thing.  We did some work
analysing various data deposit requirements, and proposing how the
current spec might change to accommodate them.

A summary of the outputs of this work is here:
http://swordapp.org/2012/07/data-deposit-scenarios/

Currently, I'm hoping that there will be a project next year to allow
us to implement these changes to the specification, as there's clearly
a need in the community to address the data deposit issues.

Cheers,

Richard

On 4 December 2013 19:09, Philip Durbin <philip_dur...@harvard.edu> wrote:
> I just stumbled upon something called "SWORD 2++" at
> http://cottagelabs.com/projects/sword-2-plusplus
>
> That page says "This project has now completed" but is there a spec to
> read or something? I'm confused about what the deliverables were.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
>
> --
> Philip Durbin