I'm currently working on a research project investigating expanding the
capabilities of the IDEALS (DSpace) repository, allowing for deposit of objects
wrapped in BagIt packages and containing OAI-ORE manifests.

I saw online that there was a Summer of Code request for this, but no one
picked up on it.

Has anyone tried this? I don't want to repeat work that someone has already
done.

I wrote to the Dryad list, and based on the responses I got, this is still
something that people want.

Thanks!
Bill
--