Ahh, I see, I interpreted it the wrong way round.

So yes, there is no service which does validation, but if someone were to
build one ( :) ), then there are a few resources which might be helpful.
 The python client library has a whole bank of functional/spec tests that
can be fired at a server, which attempt to test for spec compliance
(although are focussed on ensuring the client itself is behaving, and
assume that the server is behaving correctly):

https://github.com/swordapp/python-client-sword2/blob/master/tests/spec/test_spec.py

Spec compliance is a bit wooly in SWORDv2, as there is a lot of optional
stuff, so something that did a more thorough test of a server's support for
the SHOULD and MAY stuff would be very welcome!

Cheers,

Richard