Sure, that makes sense. And I know given your recent post* about code
governance, you welcome people outside the SWORD development team to
write some library code for their favorite language.

If I hear of any libraries that aren't listed, I'll be sure to let you know.

Phil

* http://www.mail-archive.com/sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00400.html