Absolutely - in fact in the current situation there isn't really a "SWORD
development team", there's just myself and Stuart eking out time to work on
it without any particular funding.  That's one of my motivations for
posting about governance - we definitely can't (and don't want to) run the
whole sword community, and in the absence of some long-anticipated
sustainability funding we need to consider, as users of the software that
implements sword, how to keep it current and valuable.

So, Phil, for example - if you wanted to become a committer for the
swordapp github org, I'd be very happy to set that up :)

Cheers,

Richard