I don't mind the duplicate email but it's unclear to me if you are
still having a problem. I sort of assume you are. This thread seems
related:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00324.html

Nice to see some activity on this list! It's been too quiet for over a year. :)

Phil

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 6:04 PM, David Loy <david....@ucop.edu> wrote:
> Sorry, this may be a duplicate submitted under a different work email id.
>
> On 6/10/2016 11:44 AM, David Loy wrote:
>> I am developing a sword server using org.swordapp : sword2-server.
>>
>> The java servlet is being run on tomcat.
>>
>> I have successfully been able to run PUT multipart/related requests with:
>> fails.
>>
>> The failure is caused because the HttpServletRequest#getParts will
>> only return content using the Content-Disposition: form-data. In fact,
>> the documentation for HttpServletRequest indicates that it only
>> supports multipart/form-data.
>>
>> I'm interested in what mechanisms people have found for getting
>> multipart/related with Content-Disposition: attachment; to work on
>> tomcat hopefully without locally having to parse the HTTP request.
>>
>> Any suggestions would be great.
>> Thanks
>> David

Philip Durbin