Hi Phil
Yes, there still is a problem. I went back to the original version of
SwordAPIEndpoint, which I had modified in this code. The original form
has the same problem, the name attachment results in the Items
(multiparts) not being selected. Running the original with form-data has
an exception because the Headers values are null. This code uses:
org.apache.commons.fileupload. There is a reasonable possibility that
this code worked using fileupload but that code changed.

If possible I'd still like to find a solution using HttpServletRequest
if there is one.

Thanks
David