I guess I need more information on mirrors.

Let's say that there are to mirrors X and Y. For what ever reason, X has A, B,
C, D and Y has A, D, E. Software is configured to use Y. When it goes to get a
list of files, what does it get? If it requests B, what does it get? Same
questions for software configured for X and request for E.

-- DM