Yes, if you have time to check Swete, that would be great. It's probably the most important one other than Rahlfs'.

If you do check it, you can skip Gen-Tob (the first 20 books). I re-checked those already when producing the data for the Cambridge versification. (The Swete and Cambridge LXXs are Cambridge's editio critica minor & maior of the LXX, so they use virtually identical versifications.

--Chris