Osis2mod does not care much about whether it is actually semantically valid
OSIS. Just that it is well formed OSIS.

To do this each file has to have a container element surrounding the entire
content. <div type=“book”>…</div> should do. But you certainly can have each
book be a semantically complete OSIS document of one book.

DM