OK - so the ordinary common ANSI hyphen/minus character cannot be used.

But what about the Unicode HYPHEN character U+2010 ‐ ?

That has no special use in OSIS as a separator, surely ?

Would this cause a problem to parse vernacular references?

Or does SWORD somehow reduce this under the hood?

David

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS