i will give you solution but  you must resolved this  correctly , go
web/application_dev.php and commemnt the clause if like this

/*if (!in_array(@$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], array('127.0.0.1', '::1')))
{
  die('You are not allowed to access this file. Check '.basename(__FILE__).'
for more information.');
}*/

security at symfony-project.com