I started with S1.4, then they announced that there will be a 2.0 version. I
achieved 1 major proyect with 1.4, then moved to 2.0.

1.4 has a lot of plugins and books and tutorials. 2.0 has good docs but
there are much work to be done.

2.0 is moving fast, many changes has been commited, so you have to keep an
eye on the changelog, official docs are not always in sync with
changes.

1.4 rocks. 2.0 rocks a lot more.

Evolution. Nobody wants to live in the 'legacy' era.

Keep walking ;)

security at symfony-project.com