Hi again.

The S1.4 Project I developed was for a client. That means that the project
would be updated only at the client's request.

It was finished about 1 month before to know about S2.

But I won't never look back from now on.

S2 feels like S1.4^10.

There are major improvements: routing (it is more flexible); templating
(Twig and template inclusion, rendering controller's response, and
inheritance is a huge step forward); validations (in s1.4 it was akward).

Regards!

security at symfony-project.com